After coming to the realization that our kids are growing up right before our very own eyes. We decided to take some action and get ourselves a little place on the Missouri River. It is just over 3 hours away from our place on the Big Sioux River. Man I guess you could really say we are river rats!!!
We came across this trailer house and decided to bite the bullet. Sean and the guys went up last week and started fixing it up. I came up on Friday and was so excited to see how much they accomplished in such a short time. We now have a covered porch, a master bedroom and bath. Sean, Dave (Sean's Dad) and the boys are going up there this coming weekend to do some more work. Grace and I will stay back and get some much needed mother daughter girl time! But needless to say we are all eager for next spring and summer to enjoy our new place on the weekends. Sean and the guys of course will get to enjoy it this fall when they go hunting. I am so thankful that we made this investment for our family. The clock is truly ticking and before we know it our oldest two will be graduated and off doing their own thing. Life is short don't take one single day for granted.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Home away from home
Posted by Kath- at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Book us
Post a Comment