Thursday, August 30, 2012

First day of school

Hard to believe summer is over and school has started. Logan is now a sophomore, he lucked out of the photos due to weight lifting for football. He hates them anyways and complains every year that I do it haha!! Hunter is a Freshman now I have two kids in high school can I really be that old? Austin is in 6th grade and in middle school. Miss Grace started 1st grade this year. Between running kids to school, practice, friends etc it will be a fast school year. I will say it is really nice that Logan can drive and has his own vehicle. But Hunter is not to far behind him. Hunter now has his learners permit. Two driving and two in high school yep I am old no question about it! Life is good I can't complain.

1 comments:

Mary D said...

15icsDeje
They sure are growing fast