Sunday, May 16, 2010

What we've been up too...


Miss Zoey turns 9 months on the 17th. She has been such a great addition to our family. Everyone absolutely loves her and still fights over who gets to cuddle with her. She is full grown now and weighs around 3lbs.



Hunter Cruisin around on his 4 wheeler.



Hunter and Austin


Logan

Logan is sure growing up into a handsome young man.


One of the many sets of geese we have hangin around the river. Can't wait to see those cute little babies!!


My honey discin up where my new garden will be. I can't wait to get it tilled up and planted. Thanks love for spending so much time doing yard work and working on my garden I sure do appreciate you.








1 comments:

Val said...

I need to do a garden too. Never had a veggie garden, only flowers!