The weekend didn't quite go as I had planned thats for sure. I had to work Friday night bartending at the sanctuary for a wedding then the clean up afterwards. Half way through the night my throat started getting really sore. By the time I got home at 4 am it was on fire. I slept til 9 am cause kids had pics at 10. Home by 11 and slept the rest of the wknd away. Litterly not kidding you I slept the majority of the weekend. I no longer have much a of a sore throat but my chest is very heavy and tight and it hurts to talk and my right ear hurts lets not forget the dreaded cough. So the plans of planting the garden and going on a date with my hubby went right out the window.
The kids pics went well considering we hadn't picked what they were going to where until the morning of. Go to www.haroldsphoto.com click on "view your portraits" click on my name then enter the password Lesnar.
Miss Zoey goes in today to get spayed and have her hernia fixed :(
I almost forgot it is offically summer break for the kids!!!!!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Posted by Kath- at 5:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kat
Hope today you are feeling better
Love ya
Mom
Thanks Mom, to early to tell for sure but seem to feel a bit better. The hand is a bit sore with that lovely puncture wound.
I hope you're feeling better now!!
Still batteling it :( Having a hard time shakin it
Post a Comment