Sean got another turkey this last weekend. Sean, Chris, Steve and Paul all left of Thursday for a long weekend of hunting. Nobody came back empty handed so that is awesome. I think the plan is to head back out west here in a couple weeks. This time I think I might go along and spend some QT with my man. Monday, May 3, 2010
Turkey Huntin
Sean got another turkey this last weekend. Sean, Chris, Steve and Paul all left of Thursday for a long weekend of hunting. Nobody came back empty handed so that is awesome. I think the plan is to head back out west here in a couple weeks. This time I think I might go along and spend some QT with my man. Posted by Kath- at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You guys go hunting to kill something, where our family finds something that is killed and hunt that. LOL!
Post a Comment