I got a really neat phone call yesterday from a fellow classmate. She had read my blog and noticed Graces blanket. She searched online until she found the same one. Lastnight the new blanket arrived here at our new house. Grace loves it and now says she doesn't want her old one it stinkey. She has already discovered the "broken spot" on her new blankie. Sam we can never thank you enough for taking the time to find that for her. You made a little girl so happy!!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well thank you for letting me be a part in rebuilding your lives! It warmed my heart to see Grace so happy over the blanket! I can't imagine what you guys are feeling! I just wish there was more that we could do for you guys and the kids. Please let me know if there is anything more you need or that the boys would like! Hang in there!
Post a Comment