We have made it through another week and everyday seems to get a bit easier. The kids are all adjusting quite well and I am so thankful for that. We are slowly settling in to the duplex and hoping this weekend I can get some more things done around there. We will be busy working on doing inventory this weekend also. All we have left to do is price the items and approximately how long we had them. I think once that is done it will be a little less weight on our shoulders. Sean has been a rock through all of this he is so amazing I love him so much!!
Thanks to all the people who have helped us out through all of this we Love You!! Mariah thanks for supper Wednesday night it was very good.
Have a great evening :)
Friday, February 13, 2009
updates
Posted by Kath- at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment