
This picture brings tears to my eyes she looks so sad

Bailey will be 10 years old on September 15. Two weeks ago we noticed a lump on her head. We all thought she must of bumped it some how. Well the lump is growing fairly quick and now she is having yellow discharge from her eyes. I will be taking her to the vet this week and praying for a good out come. I had her in not that long ago for a check up and to have some lumps looked at on her chest. They tested those and they were just fatty tumors and nothing to worry about.

Bailey (Pic was taken 9-28-07)
4 comments:
Yikes, that looks scary. I hope it's nothing, and the vet has some meds to help her feel better soon!
Subcutaneous cyst. Common to the breed. Our former neighbors the Bradley's dog had the same thing.
Ohhh poor Bailey. Let me know how she does at the vet.
ohhhh, I sure hope it's nothing serious. This stuff truly breaks my heart.
Post a Comment