

We woke up this morning and Sean looked out the window like he does every morning. Turns around and says Kath wheres the tramp? So I got up to go find it. Okay boys I know you really wanted a tramp over by the pond so you could jump in. I guess your prayers were answered LOL!! I found pieces by Sean's truck, on the cement pad where the building is going. Haven't taken it down from the dirt pile yet but praying there is minimum damage.

Once again a vehicle gets dented by a tramp. First time it was the green truck and now this time it is Seans white truck.
4 comments:
Goodness! You have the best luck! Do you not have it anchored down? What size tramp is that.
So...this happened to us a few years ago...blew our trampoline across the backyards and broke off the neighbor's tree. Our homeowners insurance had to pay to replace it...but if the tree hadn't stopped it, we may have been replacing picture windows, etc.!!
p.s. you're in Brookings? we're in Aberdeen...small world!
I think trampolines should come with some sort of warning about how easily they are tossed around by the wind -- and how hard they are to anchor securely. We had 2-foot metal rods anchoring ours to the ground but that didn't even slow it down.
Hope Logan doesn't have too bad a headache today!
Why don't you tether the Trampoline down with rope and a good anchor?
Post a Comment