What fun Brandi and I had running this and to top it off it was for a good cause. It was absolutely perfect weather for running and a great turn out also. I beat my time from a couple of weeks ago so that made me really happy. Hoping here at the end of the month I can beat this time. Dang I didn't know I had a competitive side to me! My family supports me and encourages me to run and I love that so much. I keep trying to convince the older boys to run with me but for now haven't gotten to far on that. They seem to have an excuse when I ask or they will say we will ride bike. Maybe someday they will want to run with their old Ma.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Breast Cancer 5K
What fun Brandi and I had running this and to top it off it was for a good cause. It was absolutely perfect weather for running and a great turn out also. I beat my time from a couple of weeks ago so that made me really happy. Hoping here at the end of the month I can beat this time. Dang I didn't know I had a competitive side to me! My family supports me and encourages me to run and I love that so much. I keep trying to convince the older boys to run with me but for now haven't gotten to far on that. They seem to have an excuse when I ask or they will say we will ride bike. Maybe someday they will want to run with their old Ma.
Posted by Kath- at 6:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment