
It is so hard to believe that 5 years have gone by. She has been our little princess since the day we found out she was a girl. The last 5 years have gone by in just a blink of an eye. Before we know it she will be going to her first prom. She is my best friend and I love spending time with her. Like my Mom has said in the past what goes around comes around. She
wasn't a kidding there, just the other day I was braiding her hair and she kept saying I want it tight Mom not like that tighter!!
OMG it took all I could do not to laugh at my own mothers words cause I remember saying those exact words to her when she would braid my hair. Yikes is all I got to say!!!
3 comments:
Happy birthday my precious little girl......I tried calling mommy couple times to wish you Happy Birthday but never got to talk to you......hope your day was special. Grandma and Grandpa Farm love you. See you Sunday for your birthday party......
tell Miss Grace Happy Birthday! I hope she gets all she wants.
-Tammy N.
Gracie it sure was fun spendng your birthday with you.
Post a Comment