Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day in Sioux Falls

Brandi joined us for lunch at the Olive Garden.
Grace was so excited that she was able to meet us for lunch.




I will have to say these two can sure find trouble together. Brandi has watched Grace grow from a little baby in a carrier to this little girl with lots of character. We love ya Brandi thanks for being a part of our lives.



After spending a good hour at Toys R Us. She had so much fun looking at all the toys. Of course and a few melt downs when I told her she couldn't have everything she liked.I sure enjoyed the one on one time with Grace. She is going to be my little shopper that is for sure. Watch out Daddy this might get a little spendy :)


Grandma Town & Grace
Grandma got Grace a new back pack and the baby room for her Fisher Price doll house at toys r us. We sure enjoyed having my Mom there with us to share the special day. I pray Grace is close to my Mom like I was with my Grandma. I sure miss her and wish she was here to enjoy Miss Grace.

1 comments:

Mary D said...

Gracie we had such a fun day shopping and eating out. Thank you for inviting me.