Today I went to SF for another 3 month check up with my derm Dr. Didn't quite go as I had planned, normally I go in do the body check and good for another 3 months. This time she didn't like how one has changed in looks and color, so off for a biopsy I went. I will know in the next week or so the results. I am trying hard to not let my mind wonder. The first time I had a mole removed I didn't think anything of it and continued to tan just covering the stitches with a band aid. That all came to a screaming hult when I got the call it was melanoma. So here I sit wondering what if I get that same call. But then I realize worrying is not going to change the results so I just need to put it in the hands of God. They also were concerned with the amount of bruising I have on my right thigh. I am talking 10+ bruises just on my thigh. All ranging from large to the size of a dime. I did blood work and should get the results shortly. So there is my day in a nutshell.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just remember it is ALL in Gods hands. I am praying for you and for all of your family. Love Mom
Don't worry, that is worst, everything is going to be ok.
You have a wonderful family and tons of reasons for smile. And if life brings you that challenge, you have to show that you can deal with it. Love, Nuria.
Post a Comment