We had a great weekend but will say man it went to fast. Friday had Chad, Pam and the girls over. Saturday Pam, the girls and I went to SF and shopped all day and had a blast. Sunday we spent together as a family by going to church and lunch. We then had family over for supper and some great visiting. The weekend flew by that is fore sure. The older boys leave in the morning for a week of bible camp in Minnesota. Grace starts safety town in the morning for 2 weeks. Austin went to the farm for the week so we will only have Miss Grace. So her and I will get some good walks in and some great conversations to I am sure.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Posted by Kath- at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are funny pictures!!
Better walking all over Logan than walking all over Mom. (Mom)
Post a Comment