Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hunter had an okay day but was in quite a bit of discomfort. We kept the Motrin and Tylenol going like clock work. As of this morning I had yet seen him cry about his hand. But while sitting in church I looked at Hunter and tears were rolling down his cheeks. I asked him if he was okay (DA he is crying of course he is not) he said his hand was throbbing =( of course then I got teary eyed. It is so hard to see your child in pain and pain that you as a Mom can't make go away. He did manage to get some sleep in this afternoon considering he had a pretty sleepless night on Saturday. He is fast asleep now and pray that he gets some good rest in. We will go see the orthopedic Dr tomorrow and see what they have to say.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to the both of you. Hunter you are a strong young man and I am so proud of you the way you are handling all of this. Hope tomorrow brings some pain relief and will be able to start on the road to healing. Granny