We had a little knee hockey going on upstairs in the bonus room this evening that ended with a trip to the ER. Hunter Man broke his hand, I'm sure your asking yourself the same question we asked ourselves. How in the heck can you do that?? I guess they were in a shoot out and it got a little crazy. He is in a splint cast now until we go see the ortho Dr on Monday. Had some sorrow faces here this evening considering we are number 1 team in the state and can't help them possibly win a state tournament.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hunter---cheer them on from the side lines and I bet they all will play their hardest knowing you are cheering them on. I hope that your hands heals quickly. Sorry but you won't be able to do dishes.
your Granny
Just think positive...Granny
Oh Hunter, I'm sorry to hear that you're on the injured list! I hope it isn't hurting too much and that you heal FAST.
Feel better soon!
Thanks for the messages. Hunter had a restless night lastnight and was up by 5 in a lot of pain.
Oh poor Hunter! Is it his hand he writes with as well? I hope he gets some pain relief, I can only imagine how painful that must be.
Yeah it is his right hand Val
Post a Comment