Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Best Friend

My best friend forever and always
Grandmas 80th birthday

the last picture taken with Grandma.


First time Grandma got to hold her Great Granddaughter.
Miss Grace was named after her. Grandmas name Lillian Grace so we turned it to Grace Lillian. My grandma was my best friend and today marks the day of 4 years since she passed away. I have so many awesome memories of her. She moved to Brookings and we really got close and I spent a lot of time with her. I even snuck her Diet Coke and Crispy Cream donuts. Even though she was told she couldn't have them I was on her side. When I would go to Sioux Falls I would bring back some Stone Cold for her. The boys loved going to her apt and watching baseball with her. You are an amazing lady and I can't wait tell the day we can see each other again. I MISS YOU GRANDMA SO MUCH.




1 comments:

Mary D said...

A nice tribute for Mom