Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hard to believe that this week is almost over already. I started back up at the gym this week. Feels great to be back at it but still a bit nervous. A while back Sean had bought me a heart monitor watch. Who would of thought I would rely on it like I do now. Today when I got to the gym I checked my heart rate it was at 117 resting heart rate let me add. That made me a bit nervous due to the fact I hadn't even begun my workout. So I decided once again the treadmill would be better then the eliptical. So I walked for 35 minutes at 4 mph and a 3.5 incline. Hopefully this medicine I am taking will get my heart rate back down. I guess normal is supposed to be between 40-60 I have a ways to go to get there. I go in next week for lab work again and praying the numbers are better.

This weekend Logan and Hunter are taking the bow saftey course. Once they pass that they can start hunting with their bows. They are both excited about taking the class and that they get to do it together. I believe the youth pheasent opener is this weekend so maybe if it drys up here they can go kick up some birds.

0 comments: