Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just an Idea

Okay so tonight I came out to the farm to bring Sean some supper. Walking around the new house this crazy idea came to my head. All this left over materials here for example flooring, wood etc... I should build Miss Grace a Barbie house for her birthday. Come on girls you all know you played barbies when you were younger and I am sure one of your friends had an awesome barbie house. I remember Leslies it kicked butt. So anyways maybe I want to do this cause I would of loved to have one when I was a kid. I had a trillion barbies that is for sure, youngest daughter I got everything I pretty much wanted. But I am seriously thinking I want to do this and used some leftover material from building the new house. So throw some ideas at me so I can get moving on this.

3 comments:

Firefighter/EMT said...

Friend of mine had one built and she called the local senior center. Found a retired guy who LOVED to build stuff like that. She brought him the stuff and he just put it all together...just a thought...

Sue

Judy said...

what about since you are using extra material from the house, you make her a mini version of your new house.

Tracey said...

I hear the words 'building permit' in the near future for Gracie's new house!!