Garage doors on and just rock work, driveway and gutters.
Woodwork all done around the fireplace all thats left is the rock
Trim and doors are in on the main level
Laundry room cabinets
Railing is up on the stairs and now just have to put the real steps in and the railing in the loft
Kitchen cabinets are inThe house is really coming along just a few short weeks left. The plumbers need to come in and do their thing. Then the electrician needs to finish up his things. Carpet gets put in the 10th of August. Then it will be about GO time!! We are so excited to get back to the farm. Just in time for school to start let me add!!
(Val no more giving me grief now I posted Ha Ha)



3 comments:
Haha, thanks! I love the cabinets!
Everything looks great...I can't wait to see it!!
looks like a dream home, great job with the colors/finishes.!!
Post a Comment