Monday, June 1, 2009

Air Photos












A friend emailed these us this morning. Awesome photos from the air of our house and barns. The man made pond looks great I can't wait tell my Mom starts landscaping around there it is going to be my personal little resort with sand, fire pit etc...



4 comments:

Sara said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL. WHAT A DREAM PLACE TO BE. GLAD IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER....I'M SURE IT WILL FEEL LIKE HOME QUICKLY AGAIN. HAVE FUN DESIGNING AND SHOPPING FOR NEW STUFF!!

Cathi said...

WOW!!! You have a nice looking place! When the house is finished you will be in your own little piece of heaven!!!

Mom said...

I already have some neat ideas for landscaping but this really will help make it a total picture. A fire ring and native field stone. I have plants that will be sharing with you next year. It will be a fun and creative spring/summer. It is really coming together already.

Stacie said...

That looks so great from the air! The house is really progressing nicely. I can't wait to see what your mom's ideas are!