Sunday, March 29, 2009

New addition

"Baby Kennedy"
Miss Grace and I had a lot of fun at the Mall of America. We went to the American Girl store and she was so amazed by all the dolls. How could a Mom resist and not buy her daughter one of the coolest dolls out there. We had fun picking out one and buying her an outfit. I bet we were in there for at least 45 minutes if not an hour. I thought Sean was going to freak when he saw she got another doll. Thank goodness he didn't ask the price!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Awww, she picked out a cute baby doll! Cute outfit too. No matter what the price, it's cheaper than the baby sister she'll probably start asking for one of these days, lol!

Sara said...

Dolls are a lifelong friend...Maddie has a ton and I still keeping buying them too....oh well. Life is short and our girls are just sweet.