Hunter had to write a paragraph for school "If I won the lottery" I believe this was for language. It really touched my heart when I read it tonight. He has the biggest heart of any kid I know. So I wanted to share his paragraph with you so here it is...
If I won the lottery I would rebuild my house. I would get the same clothes for my family that we had before. I would buy some toys to play with. I would get a TV, and a table so we can eat on. I would get a lot of things to play with. I would get things for the kitchen. I would just get a lot of things for my family that they need, and get it for them if they need to play with. THE END
(I typed it exactly how he had it)
Now if that doesn't tug at a Mom's heart I don't know what would
Monday, March 2, 2009
Posted by Kath- at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww, what a sweet little man. Pretty amazing kids you've got there.
Post a Comment