"Our Home"It is so hard to believe that today it has been exactly a month since the fire. What an emotional ride it has been for our family and close friends. When something like this happens to your family you really find out who your TRUE friends really are. We have some great friends who have done so much for us and we appreciate them so much. I look back and wonder how we would of made it this far without them!! I would be lying if I said I was okay cause I know I am not. It saddens me to think our home is gone and tomorrow I think it will all really be put into reality for me. We will be having the house bull dozed down tomorrow. I will be going out to watch and take some pictures. It will be a very emotional time for me but I know I need to be there.


3 comments:
The future is pregnant with new possibilities, Kat. You will be really excited when the old is cleared away and the new arises. When spring comes our hearts turn to thoughts . . . . of footings.
You're strong and you have endeared so much. I know you will get through tomorrow, even as tough as it will be. It is the beginning and the beginning of something that will be great. I'll be saying a prayer for you.
New Beginnnings provide the foundation for something even greater than you can imagine.....this is key for many areas in life, including rebuilding a home and memories. Spring IS coming.....
Thinking of you. Take care. Hugs.
Post a Comment