Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates....

It has officailly been one week since the fire. We have had good days and we have had bad days. I guess you could say it is like an emotional rollercoaster. We found a duplex to rent in town for the time being until we can get it all squared away at the farm.

A big thank you to all of our friends and family who have been there for us. We will never be able to repay you for all that you have done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting an update. I've been thinking about you a lot.

((HUGS)) Please let me know if there's anything I can do!

Judy said...

Wish I was closer to help out. The only thing I can do is listen if you need to vent.

Sara said...

Great posts. So true about how it is so important to give God the opportunity to draw us closer to HIM daily, especially in time of need (some tend to blame HIM) instead of drawing closer to God. Sounds like you have gotten great comforts/gifts and friends. Thanks for sharing and take it daily to God. Praying for your family.