So Sean and Logan are in Eden Prairie for hockey. He had a game last night but lost 8-0. Two games today they have to win both today to be able to play the games tomorrow. Sean bought tickets to the Vikings play off game to surprise him!! They will be sitting in row 30 at the 30 yard line I believe so that is not to bad of seats for a pro game.
Austin had games in Huron today but we did not go. I am a wimp when it comes to driving in crappy weather. It was misting this morning when we drove to Brookings and was freezing on the windshield if I didn't have it on defrost. So we went to the store and got groceries and a few other things. On our way home we slid right past the driveway and I was even driving the truck so that's when I didn't feel so guilty about not going.
Well I suppose I could be cleaning house or doing laundry. Hope Sean will send me pics from his blackberry and I will post on here. GO VIKES
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Posted by Kath- at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment