So I am sure you are wondering why I have the background I have right?? Well that is because on the 11th at 4:55 am we will be on a plane heading to the Bahamas so thought I would rub it in!!! So that whole week there will be no updates but be sure to come back on the 17th cause there will be tons of pictures from the trip :)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so jealous you get to go...but next year is our year!
You're cruel! (But have fun anyhow)
OK...that is a bit cruel, but hey,it's nice to see your background amongst our frigid weather here! Have lots of FUN!
I get to go to MLPS in a couple weeks to buy store fixtures!! That is my vacation for this year....hee hee. Someday......
I saw you are a new follower on my blog so I had to check your blog out. I love it! Austin, what a nice name:)
Have fun on vacation!
Post a Comment