Just thought I would drop a quick line to let you all know we are having a lot of fun. Been outside in the sun since 10:30 this morning. Just got back to my room and it is 9:30 pm going to shower and get ready for the night. I heard that school got called off today and it is a blizzard back home. I guess another reason to enjoy this trip a little more :)
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ok...that was totally brutal! but i'm heading to the container store on friday for 50% off elfa...yay me! hurry up and get back! :)
I am so excited that you are home. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night. So glad you are working at the wedding I am in. We NEED to catch up. Remind me I have a Cubby's story for you.
Post a Comment