So we are at the start of winter I do believe. Got a couple of inches of snow last night nothing like out west there is a town out there that got 45.7 inches!!!! I like winter as long as it is not below freezing. Looks like for today it is going to be in the low 30's with a wind in the mid 20's BRRR.
As for our house I was going to finish the last three loads of laundry so I would barely have any to do this weekend. So get a load of towels going and the next thing I know my washer is making this really loud clang noise. So there went that idea out the window. I will have to call the local appliance guy and get him out here. I wish I could say I have an old washer and dryer but I got new ones about three years ago. Been begging for the front loaders maybe if this isn't fixable I can get them. I guess we can always dream right?? Have a great Friday I know I will :)
Friday, November 7, 2008
Posted by Kath- at 6:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We got up to 90 degs. while R.C. was getting buried. Now if we could just keep your cold air up there all winter. Don't mess with Texas !!!!
Post a Comment