
So I came home from work on Friday to find not only had my living room been rearranged but I got new carpet. I was so excited I think I am still smiling. Okay for those of you who haven't been to our house it is Very Old like 130+ years old. My hubby is a very talented man and has done some great remodeling for me since we moved in two years ago this February. Anyways the carpet is a dark brown with a little bit of cream in it GORGEOUS I will add. The furniture is a little cramped how he moved it but it will work :) I still need to find something for the wall behind the couch cause
that's where the entertainment center sat before. With time I am sure I will find something.
2 comments:
Awesome anniversary present! Two thumbs up from me!! :D
Wow...how very nice. Thanks for getting the phone call to get the guys over to clean out the ducts. The HEAT IS ON!!!! We even had a family drum roll before turning on the switch....so funny. Kids were SOOO happy to have the heat finally on.
Post a Comment