Sunday, October 19, 2008

New room

We blind folded them to surprise them.
Here is a view of the boys new room. This was Graces room before but due to the boys being in a small room I decided it would be best to swap. So it went from a lavender room to a dark chocolate. It was hard to get pics due to the room being so long and narrow. I spent the entire weekend doing this room. I had to get all of Graces stuff out and then I painted Friday night and did the second coat on Saturday morning. I stayed up tell 2 am putting it all back together. Today we made a run to Target to get them the cowboy sheets. They love it and it made it well worth all the work. Graces room will be next to do. Sorry honey the list of remodels is getting longer and longer but when you live in a 130+ old house I think the list may always be there :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! I bet they're loving their new room. :) I'm going to do Trevor's in beige with camo bedding and try to find an orange lamp and garbage can. I'm hoping to be done by Christmas, but not let him know I'm working on it, then Christmas morning put a big bow and tag on the door. =D Fun stuff!

Congrats to your hunters on their antelope!

Sara said...

Looks great. Way to go on the successful hunt. Les is out far west somewhere with dad and brother hunting also. Be gone until Wed. I too, hope for some success. Such great fun and memories. Ben is getting his first bow and is practicing already. Gotta love it. Rest now.