Hard to believe it has almost been a week since my last post. I swore I would not fall behind once I started my job guess I lied!! I will try and do better I still don't have a routine down here at home as far as getting laundry done, keeping the house clean, making supper and shall I list a few more :)
So Sean is taking the boys and his dad out west antelope hunting. Logan got his first tag and pray that he shoots one. How amazing would that be??!!
So while the boys are gone I will be busy switching kids rooms around and painting Sean's new shop office and bathroom. Oh and let me add Dak emailed and they have two apartments to clean. Thank you Mom for offering to help out with the apartments. Maybe we can do it together and it will cut the time in half?
Brandi you are going to shoot me but I am painting Graces room. I know sorry but I have to just makes since. Here is the scoop Hunter and Austin share a tiny bedroom and in that bedroom they have bunk beds, easel, dresser and a 36 inch TV. So that leaves little to no floor space. Grace is room is narrow but long. So I am going to put the boys in her room and her in their room. I will be painting their new room Friday night. Then will move all their stuff in on Saturday. They come home on Sunday and have no idea I will be doing this. They got some different bunk beds and I am going to put their black one in Logan's room. Logan's room is red and black (thanks Brandi) so with the new bunk it is a futon on the bottom so he can have that to sit on and watch TV or play PlayStation. The boys new ones are wooden and will look nice with their theme. Still not sure exactly what I am doing with Graces room but that is not as pressing as the boys since it will be a surprise. I did this same thing last year for Logan while they were out West hunting. Lots of work but well worth it always could use extra hands if anyone has spare time HA HA!! Thanks Flan ahead of time for giving up your Saturday and Saturday night to hang out with Miss Grace. Okay I think I have rambled on long enough. Watch for pics :)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted by Kath- at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good Grief. You may just be as busy as me or more...LOL.
I will be at Women of Faith this weekend. Get to ride on a nice charter bus.....so looking forward to relaxing in just knowing there is no driving involved...hee hee.
Have Fun. It will look great.
NOOOO!!! I am just kidding...I am sure it will look great. Now I can paint a new look for her :) Maybe this time I will paint it on canvas and it can move with her if she wants. I miss you all and hope everyone is doing great! How's work? I need to call you and will soon - sorry I have been super busy with all this work stuff!k
Can't wait to see pics of the boys' room, and then Grace's when you are all done painting!!
Post a Comment