Pretty easy week ahead of me. Grace is staying with Grandma and Grandpa farm for the week. That leaves my days open due to the boys being in school. So I will be doing a lot of cleaning this week and that makes me very happy. For those of you who know me well I HATE a dirty house and it shows through my attitude when it is dirty. Then on Thursday I will head North and hang out then go shopping on Friday in Fargo with Mary and my precious little girl.
The boys have football practice Today and Thursday then come Saturday it will be their first game. I am not sure who is more excited the boys or myself :)
Sean is busy with TMS and working on the new shed. This week he hopes to finish up a lot of the inside work. Then comes the crew to spray the insulation in. He hopes to be in the building by October 1st.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Posted by Kath- at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow!! The building is progressing so fast.
A week of cleaning! FTW! lol, I know how you feel though. I can't wait to get our addition finished so I can spend all my free time clean sweeping my house.
Have a great time shopping! Wish I could go with ;)
Post a Comment