Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Dad's side kick all weekend Sean getting one of the windows in.














Back side of the new shed





Doesn't he look beat??
Dave (aka Dad and Grandpa) working hard. Thanks for staying all weekend and helping us out we greatly appreciate it.






Hunter being a goof ball! What a worker this little guy is. He helped a good part of Saturday and then spent from 8am until 7pm Sunday working with Dad, Grandpa and Heath. Thanks buddy!!
Look at my apple tree!! Yeah and the guys tinned that shed in that kind of wind. No wonder why they are beat.
My apple tree :( It produced some huge apples this year so that really bums me out.









2 comments:

Val said...

That shed is coming along nice! I had to laugh when I got the bill from Sean, he spelled my name Valery. LOL.

Kath- said...

I know I saw that when I mailed it and got a good chuckle!!!