I got home from celebrating Kaidyn and Kamdens birthday around 9:30. Bailey was shivering and her teeth were chattering. She was outside with Sean and for all of you who are not here in SD it was still high 70's so no reason to be cold :( I love you Bailes!!!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kathy that is so heart breaking. I'm praying for Bailey and your family. I don't personally know how hard it is, but I do remember vividly how my mom and Craig reacted when they put Baxter down. Thinking of you.
Oh how very sad. As I sit here typing with tears flowing, I can relate so much. We put Stella down 2 years ago. We had to make the decision on that day, to have her "released" from her pain. It was sooooo hard and there will be lots of others crying with you for sure.
Aw man. I wish you'd gotten better news at the vet. I remember when she was just a puppy.
I have to go hide out in the kitchen now so the kids don't see me sniffling.
I'm thinking of you. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment