I am sitting here crying while Grace keeps saying whats wrong Mommy. I took Bailey to the vet to get some of the pressure released from her head. A good friend of Mine offered to go with me. I heard something I never wanted to hear. The vet said that there is no infection left and it is all hard. He said he was sorry but there is nothing we can do for her anymore. "Tumor" kept echoing when he said it. All I could think of was no this is not true not my dog. He also said bone pain is the worst pain and it is hard to control it. This tumor is the cause of her bloody noses, her strange breathing etc.. He said that it will continue to spread and eventually it will get to the point where she will not let you touch her cause the pain will be so bad and then you will know he said. I talked to Sean when I got home and I swear he turned white. Nothing he wanted to hear either. It makes us both sick to think about it. We will need to make a decision before we leave on the 9Th. I don't want to do that but like Sean said if we are just hanging her in there for our own personal comfort its not giving Bailey a quality of life. Anyways I guess I will keep you updated on Bailey if anything arises.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HUGS little sis...I am so sorry. There is nothing like having to put your pet down. I think of Strait, my border collie. I was in SD and he was in WI and got into battery acid. Its not fair when they are in pain. I will be thinking of you guys as you make this tough decision...
Love Ya!
Sue
Post a Comment