Thursday, January 31, 2013

I can't believe I haven't updated since October.  I took some time and went back and read some posts and looked at pictures I have posted over the years.  Man where has the time gone?? My kids were so little at one time just doesn't seem possible.

October-We finished up the football season and jumped straight into hockey.

November- It was our 15th wedding anniversary on the 1st. More hockey and a lot of hunting. Hunter turned 15 and I swear grew like 2 inches over night.

December-Logan turned 16 and Austin turned 12 and did I mention a lot of hockey?!?!

January-Lots of hockey 5 nights a week and the weekends we have games.  Logans team I believe have only lost two games.  Hunter and Austins teams are undefeated!!!!!
Logan also got rear ended heading to the rink, let me tell you that is a phone call no Mom wants to get.  I went to the scene and he seemed pretty calm and collective and I was quite impressed.  He then opened his mouth and he was missing half of a tooth and cracked his two front teeth.  So after all said and done he had $3400 damage to his truck, a fixed tooth and a seperated shoulder.  Very thankful that is all though!!!  So January has been very eventful wonder what February will bring!!!

0 comments: