Miss Grace pulled her tooth tonight. This is a for sure sign my baby girl is growing up. I tried pulling it and her brothers had her crying. I told her we could just wait and try later. Few minutes later I heard her say am I going to swallow it in my sleep? Next thing I see is her up on the vanity in the boys bathroom. I continued walking knowing she was checking it out in the mirror. Then I hear Mama I pulled my tooth with the most excited voice ever. She was so proud she had to go tell Dad and her brothers! She then told us that the tooth fairy comes and takes your tooth and builds herself a house out of all the teeth she collects!
Question of the night what's the going rate these days?!?!
Monday, April 9, 2012
Miss Grace
Posted by Kath- at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i pay usually 50 cents - $1.00 but maybe I'm cheap! :)
Give her a dollar and a new toothbrush. Write a note from the tooth fairy and put it under her pillow.
Post a Comment