Hard to believe three years have gone by since our house fire. I think back to that day and it is a bit of a blur, I remember calling Sean and yelling okay probably more like screaming in the phone. That I had got a phone call that our house was on fire. I remember him hugging me once we both arrived to the end of the driveway. He was so strong that day and the days following. Once we got to go down the driveway and get closer to the house. I remember having to keep going outside our shop and bending over cause I thought I was going to throw up. It was such a blustery cold day, amazing how days like this you will probably remember those small details the rest of your life. I fell in a slump for a few months and had a poor me pity party. But not Sean he was the back bone and carried it all. So today I want to thank my very best friend Sean for carrying me through the hard times. I don't know what I would do without you Sean. I love you and thanks for being you!!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The fire may of destroyed your home but it did not destroy your faith in eachother
Post a Comment