Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Guess you could say I am a little behind in blogging.  Here is what has been going on in the Lesnar house.  Grace was sick for just over a week.  What I first thought was a cold sore turned into a trip to the doctor.  I would put pictures on here but I don't think you would want to see them.  It broke my heart looking at her and seeing it not getting any better even on meds.  So we go back for a second visit just days later.  Doctor was surprised she wasn't getting better but a lot worse.  Not only did she have it on her face but her shoulder, arm and leg.  What they diagnosed the first time they were second guessing their diagnoses.  So now she is on meds 3 x's a day for 10 days and a ointment 3 x's a day for 10 day.  She is finally getting better!!!!!

I went to SF for my 3 month check up yesterday only to have another one removed.  Will find out in 7-10 days the results.  What is really odd is all that have been removed have been just on the left leg.

Logan can officially drive on his own.  Hard to believe he is that old already.  Wait that means I am that much older DANG HaHa!!!

0 comments: