Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wow guess it has been a couple weeks since I have posted anything...Whoops can I use the excuse I have been busy with the kiddos?? Logan has officially started Freshman football practice. Austin has also started football practice.  Hunter will start shortly after school starts.  Boys had their sports physicals last week. Logan is 5'10 193 lbs, Hunter is 5'1 and 91 lbs and Austin is 4'6 and 84 lbs. Growing up right before our eyes that is for sure. 
The kids all start school on the 29th and we will officially have all 4 kids in school and at 4 different schools.  Good thing Logan gets his restricted in October so he can drive himself at least to school and practice. 

So other then running like crazy with the kids things are great!! Sean and the boys are tuning up their bows for the season. I am back to running after having to take some time off cause of my little surgery.  Looking forward to getting back to some 5K's one of those are suppose to be with my Sis in October!!!

0 comments: