Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer is definitely in full gear here at the Lesnar household.  All four kids started VBS Sunday evening, Logan and Hunter are working at it.  The younger two are participating at it.  It goes from 5:30-8:30 every night so it gives Sean and I a little time to catch up on outside projects or office work.  Logan started drivers ed on Monday seems so crazy to think he will be driving soon.  So that is your official warning stay off the streets!!! Hunter leaves the 12th for Camp Foley (www.campfoley.com) and that will wrap up on the 27th.  Then also on the 27th Logan and Hunter head to Camp Arrowhead til July 1st.  Hunter will be gone for 3 weeks wonder if he will get homesick??

The 8th is my last three month check up for my skin cancer.  Praying she gives me the green light for 6 month visits.  Hard to believe this month marks two years since I got that dreaded phone call.  I thank the good Lord above for Awesome reports every time I go. 

0 comments: