Zoey wants to go with Hunter to camp. I think Miss Grace would crawl in there and hide if we let her. She is going to miss him So Much!! She is a Hunters girl and will be lost without him. She asked him if she could please sleep in his bed while he was gone. I'm sure Logan will be thrilled with Hunters answer!!
Borrowed a big suitcase from my Mom to pack.
He had to pack for 14 days so we got a little advise from Grandpa Town aka Buzz. We managed to fit 4 pair of jeans, 6 pair of shorts, 2 pair of mesh shorts, 10 tee shirts, 1 jacket, 3 sweatshirts, 2 jammie pants, 2 sweat pants, 14 pair of underwear, 10 socks, 3 towels, 2 swimming trunks, 1 belt, a set of twin sheets, all the bathroom necessities, 1 notebook and envelopes (he thinks he will write home) and a laundry bag. Not to shabby I think we did a good job.
I know he is going to have so much fun at Camp Foley and can't wait to hear all about it when he gets home.

4 comments:
hope he can pack that good coming home. have fun Hunter-glad you could earn some of the money to spend at camp.
Thats funny cause we talked about that when we were packing it so tight. His exact words, "How am I going to get it all back in there" I told him no worries most of it will be in that laundry bag :)
That suitcase looks amazing. Wish I could pack like that!
I was amazed how well that works when you roll the clothes. Wish I knew that trick when we went to the Bahamas or the Virgin Islands. But I will say it was heavy so I would of been way over the weight limit!!!
Post a Comment