Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am not sure where the time has gone lately.  I used to be so good at updating my blog and for whatever reason I have been horrible.  Now that hockey is over a person would think they would have more time on their hands.  But I just find other things to fill in that time that used to be spent at the rink.  Okay so that time consists of cleaning my house, doing laundry, cooking meals.  Well not that I didn't do that before but with these kiddos home now they tend to make bigger messes.  Grace likes to change her clothes numerous times a day so I find that my laundry pile seems to get bigger.  But to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way that is just a joy of being a Mom.  I will have to say now that it is getting nicer out I am finding my feet hitting the pavement after work to get some me time.  I have gotten up to just over 5 miles and my goal is to be at 6.5-7 miles a night by next week.  I absolutely love that time to just enjoy the fresh air and listen to some music.  I will be running in the Brookings Marathon in May and am really looking forward to it.  I hope to be running in some other events this summer as well.

1 comments:

Mary D said...

If you can run that far I can at least walk half that far