What can I say but I have been a little busy with hockey. It was brought to my attention that I hadn't updated in over a month. I think that's the longest I have ever gone. So here is what we have been up to this last month.
| Pee Wee B showing off their "Lucky Socks" |
| Hunter and Baby Noah |
| Celebrating after winning their very first State Championship |
| Captains of the Pee Wee B team Hunter and Sam |
| These two have a special bond. You ask Grace who her favorite brother is and without a pause she says Hunter. |
| Hunter showing off his "Lucky Socks" he wore all season |
| Our State CHAMP!! Undefeated in league play and brought home the State trophy! Way to go Pee Wee B's |
| Grace and Kamden hangin out like most weekends in a hotel. The life of being a hockey sibling. |
| What a great group of boys who played so well together |
| Our State CHAMP!!! Finished the league season undefeated and took home the State Championship trophy. What an awesome year for the Bantam B's |
| Even Miss Zoey took in some Ranger hockey games |
| Classic pic of a ref, this was going into the 3rd period of the championship game |
| Ranger cheerleaders |
| Sean turned 40 the end of February. I had a surprise birthday party for him at Cubbys. |
Austin had a fun year of hockey. Unfortunately they didn't win a lot of games but came off the ice with a smile every time.

1 comments:
Congratulations on surviving a very successful hockey year. Love Mom
Post a Comment