Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Flooding

The driveway
Our backyard
View from the loft

Our man made pond got a lot bigger


Front yard to the old house
This is where the old house was good thing it is not there anymore

The above pictures were all taking tonight around 6pm.  The Big Sioux has taken over our land once again.  To top it off last night we got rain then a couple of inches of snow.  We did get a small duck boat borrowed to us for transportation up and down our driveway.  The good news is our house and new shop are dry!!!!  I would be lying if I said I was not nervous what morning has in store for us.  But as for tonight we are at home relaxing.
I will post more as it happens!

2 comments:

Val said...

Lots of water! Glad your house is safe!

Mary D said...

Isaiah 43:2 just claim it, so far it is there and working. This is such a stressful time for you, but hang in there strong. Love you.