Life has sure been busy for the Lesnars. We are now going into our 4th week of hockey practice. That consists of 6 nights a week at the rink and 3 of those nights we are there until after 9pm. Games start this coming weekend with Hunter traveling to SF and Pierre. Grace also has her first competition this weekend in SF. It is all a bit exhausting but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Today I cooked the majority of the day and got meals prepared for the whole week and in the freezer. I am hoping that will take off some of the pressure in the evenings.
We also have three birthdays sneaking up on us pretty fast. Hunter will be 13 on the 24th and then Logan and Austin have birthdays in December. We will officially have two teenage boys in this house. I will have to say I still think it will be easier then when we have one teenage daughter!!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Posted by Kath- at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The life of a hockey Mom
I think you might have issues before she's a teen! I can tell you the life with 2 "tweens" is a roller coaster!!
Post a Comment