Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This is so cute I just had to share with the rest of you. Grace brings home a recipe for a Thanksgiving meal from school that she wrote.

Buy a 6 pound turkey. Before cooking the turkey, put it on a pan. Then stuff it with baste. Cook it for 6 hours at 2 degrees. Other foods to eat with the turkey are mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, milk and ice cream. Grace is thankful for sandals.

That whole sandals thing cracked me up she is definitely like her mama!! If it didn't snow here in SD I would wear flip flops year around.

On another note had a very nice day, we went to the farm and ate an amazing meal with great family. Nothing beats Marys homemade buns and Grandmas Rosies stuffing. YUMMY!!! We are now back home and relaxing before the hockey filled weekend. Hunter plays here all weekend while Sean and Logan head to the cities all weekend. Welcome to hockey season I guess you could say.

0 comments: