Saturday, October 16, 2010

Zoey

Pretty Girl

Today Zoey has been part of our lives for one year. So hard to believe we have had her that long already. We love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her. Zoey is my little side kick and follows me every where I go. Thanks Sean for getting her for me I would have to admit she is the best present I have ever received.

5 comments:

Val said...

She's so cute! That day at church I just couldn't get enough of her. So adorable.

Kath- said...

Val I had to read that a couple times. You had me lost I was trying to figure out why would I bring Zoey to church on a Sunday!! I mean I know I bring her about everywhere but I have never tried to sneak her into church service :)

Val said...

Did you figure it out?

Kath- said...

Yeah I did :) LOL

Mary D said...

Zoey how come Mommy did not have a party for you