Sunday, October 24, 2010































Thought I would share a few pics of Grace and Austin. The older boys were out of town for a church event this weekend so it was just the younger two. So thought I would snap a few photos of them so I could send in the mail to my Dad and Grandma.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, you have one of the most beautiful kids. Watch out when they start dating. Sean's gonna have to quite hunting animals and start hunting boys that show up in the yard...tee hee!
Tammy

Kath- said...

Tammy, Thanks I think she is beautiful but of course I do cause she is Mamas little princess :) I am already worried about her and boys. Austin had a buddy here tonight and she kept changing her clothes and wanting to hang out with them. YIKES she is way to young. Seans going to start setting tree stands up around the house and down the driveway to stop "Boys" before they even get to the doorstep!!!